1. Children under 6 years of age and those who cannot meet the minimum height requirement must be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the pool.
2. Swim tests are required for all children entering the deep water.
3. No running or rough play allowed in pool area.
4. No diving in less than 9 feet of water.
5. Jumping backward, back dives and flips are prohibited off the side of the pool.
6. Please keep food and drink in designated eating areas; no glass allowed.
7. Diapers to be changed only at designated diaper changing areas in the locker room.
8. No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs may use the pool.
9. Use of mask, fins, snorkels and flotation devices must be approved by facility supervisor.
10. Patrons must be in appropriate swim wear when in the pool.
11. Follow instructions of lifeguards.
To ensure everyone’s safety, users must follow pool rules. Failure to comply may result in exclusion. State Health Code – WAC 246-260
Don't forget to check out our FAQ for more questions!